Sliding Rail Installation Guide
1. Make sure that you have the following sliding rail mounting parts.
2. A closer look at the screws.
3. Take the sliding rail apart by sliding out the center slide.
4. Pull the center slide all the way until it reaches the end.
5. You will see a locking clip at the end point of the center slide. By pushing down the locking clip, you will be able to remove the center slide out the sliding rail.
6. Push the locking clip all the way down and slowly pull out the center slide.
7. Now put the center slide right next to the rackmount chassis. You should be able to find screw holes on both side of a rackmount chassis. These holes are used for mounting the center slide. Later, the center slide will be use for attaching the sliding rail.
8. Now, align the center slide holes next to the rackmount chassis' mounting holes and install the first screw.
9.Install the second screw.
10. Install the third screw.
11. Now the center slide is secured on the side of the rackmount chassis.
12. Make sure you have the main piece of sliding rail ready. (Picture below)
13. Next, attach a "L" mounting bracket on to a sliding rail.
14. Use the long screw to secure the "L" bracket on to the sliding rail.
15. Next, put a washer over the long screw.
16. Put a HEX screw over the long screw and screw them tight.
17. Put a second set of screws on to the sliding rail.
18. The back side of the sliding rail should look like the picture below. Repeat step number 13 to 18 until all four "L" brackets are properly attached to the pair of sliding rails.
19. Attach the sliding rail on to a rackmount cabinet.
20. Secure the sliding rail on to the rackmount cabinet via screw holes on the "L" brackets. Next, after the pair of sliding rails have been properly attached to the rackmount cabinet, you may sliding the rackmount chassis (Mounting) in to the cabinet. All Done.
21. A view of sliding rail attached to the side of a rackmount chassis.