RM0690 6U ATX Rackmount Chassis Quick Installation Sheet
1. Remove the RM0690 6U Chassis from the shipping box. Please be careful, the chassis weights over 60 Lbs. It requires two man for lifting and installing the RM0690 chassis.
2. First, remove the two screws from the rear of the chassis. (See picture below)
3. Next, take off the chassis cover by removing the two screws from each side of the chassis. (See picture below)
4. After removing the chassis cover, you should be to see the internal layout of the chassis. There should be a set of ATX power cables for motherboard connection. (If purchased with a power supply). Also, you will see a set of cables attached to RM0690 Alarm Board. Next, take off the clam-down bar by removing two securing screws. (See picture below)
5. Pictures of the RM0690 Alarm Board.
6. To install an ATX or redundant power supply, first remove the four screws from each side of the chassis. This will allows you to remove both the hot-swap fans kit and motherboard tray from the main chassis. (See picture below)
7. The hot-swap fans kit is the device showed in the middle of the picture. (See picture below)
8. Now, remove both the hot-swap fans kit and motherboard tray from the chassis. The motherboard tray unit and hot-swap fans kit are the devices showed in picture below.
9. After removed the motherboard tray, you should be able to install an ATX or redundant power supply into the RM0690 chassis. (Note: You might need a special mounting plate for installing a redundant power supply)
10. Following the reverse steps to re-assemble the RM0690 chassis.